Are you looking for a small group or Literacy Center activity to review letters and letter sounds ? Planning November or Thanksgiving Centers? Look no further!
- Cover, Example Pictures Pg 1-5
- 15 “I can” posters (With picture examples of directions) Pg 6-22
- Fall and Turkey Game, Spinner, and Game Pieces Pg 23-32
- Fall and Turkey Game Cards (Uppercase Letters, Lowercase letters, and Beginning Sound Cards) Pg 33-63
- All Alphabet cards are in color. There is NO black and white in this set.
- 4 Recording Sheets (Color version you can laminate and use dry erase markers. Or you could add it to a clear sleeve as well) Pg 64-74
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction – This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time!
- Literacy Center – Have students play the game in literacy centers. To keep students accountable have them complete the recording sheets.
Directions for use:
Print the cards and poem on card-stock for extra durability. I would recommend laminating the cards so you can use them again and again. It works well to keep them in a baggies.
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. There is no editable version in this product.
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom