Are you looking for a small group activity to review identifying letters? Need hands-on literacy center to practice forming and building letters? Celebrating Easter? Looking for a quick low prep literacy center? Look no further!
- Suggested Materials (Playdoh, Target Mini Erasers)
- All Alphabet mats are in color and black and white!
- 52 Alphabet Cards (laminate) – Includes Uppercase and lowercase letters (Color and B/W option)
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction – This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time!
- Whole Group – Perfect for quick review of letters.
- Literacy Center – Have students use manipulatives to build the letters with playdoh, erasers, or pom poms.
Directions for use:
Print the Alphabet Mats on cardstock for extra durability. I would recommend laminating the cards so you can use them again and again.
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. There is no editable version in this product.
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback and leave me a comment below.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom