Are you looking for a small group activity to review identifying letters? Need hands-on literacy center to practice forming and building letters? Have a bug theme in your classroom? Looking for a quick low prep literacy center? Look no further!
- Suggested Materials (Mini Bug Erasers)
- 1 “I can” posters (With picture examples of directions)
- All Alphabet mats are in color. (No black and white included)
- 26 Alphabet Mats (laminate and use dry erase markers) – Build the letters with mini erasers or playdoh!
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction – This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time!
- Whole Group – Perfect for quick review of letters.
- Literacy Center – Have students use manipulatives to build the letters and trace the letters using EXPO markers.
Directions for use:
Print the Alphabet Mats and I can posters on cardstock for extra durability . I would recommend laminating the cards so you can use them again and again.
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. There is no editable version in this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom