Are you looking for a small group activity to review identifying letters in your reading groups or intervention time? Need hands-on literacy center to practice letter recognition and formation? Have a cooking or cookie theme in your classroom? Looking for a quick low prep literacy center? Look no further!
- Directions, What’s Included, How to Use, Suggested Materials, Picture Examples (Pg 1-9)
- Alphabet Cards – Uppercase and Lowercase in pots and ladles (Pg 9-29)
- Recording Sheets – Uppercase and Lowercase in tracing font (Pg 30-34)
- I Can Posters – Using Sensory Bin, Matching, and Game (Pg 35-39)
- TOU and Credits (Pg 40-45)
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction – This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time!
- Whole Group – Perfect for quick review of letters.
- Literacy Center – Have students use manipulatives to build the letters and trace the letters using EXPO markers.
Directions for use:
Print the Alphabet Mats on cardstock for extra durability. I would recommend laminating the cards so you can use them again and again.
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. There is no editable version in this product.
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom