Are you planning for an apple unit or Johnny Appleseed? Need something FUN for September? Are you Looking for something you can USE ALL MONTH? Need print and go prep posters, labels, or props to make the perfect dramatic play? Then look no further!
Why Use Dramatic Play areas?
Dramatic play teaches self-regulation. This helps students to control their impulses, work with others and make plans. Dramatic play allows students to have an opportunity to work through emotions by exploring their feelings and thoughts. It encourages kids to work through conflict resolutions and disagreements. Dramatic play isn’t just for Prek! This set includes MANY literacy and math skills! Students will be writing receipts, counting money, telling time, and identifying numbers by waiting in line. In addition, students will be seeing functional print and this will increase their vocabulary.
What is included?
- Link to Blog (more pictures)
- Link to Dramatic Play Facebook group
- Suggested Purchases
- Parent Notes (Note home)
- Open/ Closed Posters (All 3 areas – Apple Bakery, Apple Orchard, and Apple Market)
- Shop Hour Posters (Plus a blank one)
- Janitor’s Closet
- Welcome Signs (Poster and 2 page poster)
- Apple Book Sign
- Dressing Room Poster
- Chef/Baker’s Kitchen Poster
- Recipe book (8 different – apple pie, apple cake, apple cupcakes, apple cider, apple cookies, apple muffin, caramel apple, applesauce )
- Apple Bakery Poster
- Menu (breakfast, snacks, dessert and drinks)
- Apple Market Poster
- Seating Area Poster
- Apple Orchard Poster
- Delivery Station Poster
- Delivery Map
- Phone messages (recording sheet and Book Cover)
- Phone Orders (recording sheets and Book Cover)
- Labels (baking tools, apple foods, plus much more!)
- Role Necklaces (big and small size)
- Banner (ALL 3 areas)
- Check out poster
- Now Serving – numbers 1-10
- Deal of the Day Poster
- Reserved Parking Poster (Park the delivery truck)
- Meet the Staff Labels
- Pay Here Label
- Money/ credit card/ check/ gift card
- Prices Poster and Price tags $1-10 (regular and apple)
- Sale poster
- Gift Cards
- Coupons ($1 off, $5 off, and blank)
- Receipts (half sheet and full sheet with check marks)
- Check out Station (floor number labels 1-20)
- Place your cart here (shopping)
- Weigh your apples sign
- Sale Signs
- Uniform/shirt (Use these templates to iron on shirts or laminate attach with pin)
- I can posters (For each area in the Dramatic Play)
- Delivery Truck (license plate, head lights, steering wheel, label) Attach to shopping cart to make a car
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. There is NO editable version included in this set.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom