Enjoy this FREEBIE from me to you!
Every year I post a FREEBIE on my birthday to celebrate my special day.
As my store has expanded to reach more grade levels I decided to include Prek to 2nd grade options for this freebie. Hopefully you find at least 1 “Morning Tub” or “Center Bin” to add to your back to school options!
- Game Link that can be used with these cards (Shark Bite Game)
- Morning Tub Labels
- Morning Tub #1-8 Labels
- Center Bin #1-8
- Happy or Sad Shark Choices (Pg 9-52) Students identify back to school choices whether they are happy or sad choice. This is perfect for reviewing rules and expectations during centers while having fun!
- What Color am I? (Pg 53-55) Students identify the shark’s color.
- Shark Letters (Pg 56-81) Students identify both capital and lowercase letters. You can flip the cards over and play a matching game too.
- Letter Formation (pg 82-107) Use these cards in a variety of ways. Have students finger trace the letters, build the letters with erasers, or playdoh.
- Say the letter sound (Pg 108-114)
- CVC Blending (Pg 115-160) Have students blend the sounds to make cvc words.
- Sight Words (Pg 161-185) 100 Fry Sight Words
- Missing Vowels (Pg 186-195) Students identify the missing vowel sound in CVC words.
- Character Vs. Setting (Pg 196-244) Students look at pictures to identify if it’s a character or a setting.
- Copyright Pages (Pg 245-248)
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open the pre-made cards. They are secured and flattened. This creation is not editable.
Hope you find this resource useful! =)
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom