Are you reading “First Day Jitters” on the 1st day of school? Are you making “Jitter Juice” for your students? Need to tie an academic standard to those FUN activities??
This resource includes:
- Coloring Page
- Jitter Juice Craft (drink, straw, and ice cubes)
- Recording Sheet (Voting – Liked Jitter Juice – Counting and comparing numbers)
- Writing Sheets | Multiple Levels Included (Draw a picture, Fill in the blank, Complete the Sentence, Trace a sentence, and Write your own sentence.
- 5 Jitter Juice Labels
- Anchor Chart Templates (You just print the pages, cut out the pieces, and glue them to the Anchor Chart. Use my picture examples to look at spacing. I printed some pieces on bright colored paper)
- Voting – Liked Jitter Juice – Counting and comparing numbers
- How are you feeling? (Students can draw themselves and place it on the Anchor Chart)
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe or Adobe Viewer to open these posters. They are secured and flattened. There is no editable version included.
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom