Looking for a review game for rhyming words, word family words, or sight words? Need a hands on game to keep your students focused during literacy centers?
- 22 Word Family Lists (6 cards to each word family list)
- 100 Fry Sight Words
- Dolch List (Pre-Primer, Primer, 1st and 2nd grade list)
- Editable Version (You can type on)
Looking for a hands-on Literacy Center to review Sight Words, Letters, and Sounds? Have a cooking theme? or planning for March 2nd? These would be perfect!
Prep: Print on green card stock, laminate, and cut out.
How to Play: There are multiple ways to play with these cards. You can use plastic kitchen sets and have kids “cook” the cards. You can use spatulas and play sight word flip game. You can play a matching game by placing the cards face down and have students reveal 2 cards to make a match. You could also use Play-Doh to spell the letters using the cards.
Egg and Ham Game:
- Upper and Lowercase cards
- Capital Letter and matching beginning sound cards
- Egg Sight Words (100 Fry Sight word cards + 1 empty template)
Don’t forget to write feedback.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com . Need a special order? Check my FB page and write a post under “personal requests.”
Thank you for visiting my store!