Replacements for Line Up Dots
This is a HARD GOOD! Just peel and stick. There’s not much prep work for you. Easily removable with no residue for up to 6 months
- These are made to order. Please allow 2-3 days to create your order before shipping.
- Please select your shipping (Media Mail or Priority)
What are these dots?
They are a textured matte vinyl backed with fabric for dimensional stability and strength, and coated with a clear adhesive. Designed for short- to medium-term applications is ideal for carpet, tile, concrete, wood and PVC floors, untreated stone, concrete block, and short- and medium-pile carpet, both indoor and outdoor.
Please take a close look at the pictures to see the exact size of the dots!
Directions (Please read carefully)
CLEANING/PREPPING THE SURFACE:
Application surface must be clean and free of grease and dust. Remove loose dirt or particles from application surface with a stiff-bristled brush. Extremely dirty surfaces may require additional washing. Prevent contact with solvent- and ammonia-based cleansers. Two drops of dish soap similar to Dawn or Joy in one gallon of water makes a good cleaning solution. Surface must be rinsed and completely dry before graphic is applied.
1. Carefully position the circles so that it is properly aligned, then press the exposed edge in place using light pressure.
2. Using your hand or a soft plastic squeegee, lightly press the film into place.
3. Working continuously, peel away more of the liner and apply light pressure to the film. Continue in this manner until the liner is completely removed and the graphic is in place. Do not remove the
entire liner prior to application, as this may cause excess air to be trapped under the graphic.
4. Using a soft squeegee, work from the center to all edges carefully pushing out excess air bubbles.
5. Finally, using a squeegee with very firm pressure (a hard rubber roller for exterior ground graphics), work from the center outward in all directions, paying close attention to the edges to ensure 100% adhesion to the surface.
CLEANING INSTALLED GRAPHICS
We recommend avoiding solvent and ammonia-based cleaners, including citrus-based cleansers such ad-Limonene (promoted as a “green” solvent), as these can interfere with the adhesive, causing edge curl.
For best results and longevity, use cleanser sparingly and do not saturate the floor around the graphic. For additional surface protection, a roll-on liquid laminate may be applied. As with any new process, individual testing should be done with any new cleaning solutions to prevent damage to the graphic. Floor cleaning machines and buffers are not recommended and can cause edge lift and damage to the graphic.
Removing line up spots, if installed properly on approved or tested surfaces, should not be a difficult task. Removal is recommended in temperatures of +50°F to +86°F. Use a hard squeegee or putty knife to lift a corner of the material at an angle of approximately 45° to 75°. Once a corner is free, pull the line up spot back on itself slowly at 180° with consistent pressure. To reduce the chance of residual adhesive residue, DO NOT pull out at a 90° angle. The spot’s adhesive is formulated to remove cleanly for up to 6 months
after installation from most surfaces. Should a small amount of adhesive be left behind, take a piece of the removed material, apply to the residual adhesive, and lift slowly. This will help pull the adhesive off the surface.
Numbers 1-10, Numbers 1-20, Numbers 1-30