Are you looking for a small group activity to review number recognition or counting ? Need hands-on pocket chart math center to practice them? Look no further!
- Numbers 1-20 (candy corn theme)
- Candy Corn Jar cards (0-20 candy corn used for counting)
- Tally Marks to 20
- Counting Fingers to 20
- Ten frames to 20
- Recording Sheets (There are 2 types of recording sheets 1. Ten frame 2. Draw seeds and write the numbers, cut and paste counting)
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction – This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time!
- Math Center – Have students pull the cards out and match the numbers and counting cards in a pocket chart. Then students complete the recording sheets.
Directions for use:
Print the cards on card-stock for extra durability. I would recommend laminating the cards so you can use them again and again. It works well to keep them in a baggies. Either copy the recording sheet or put it in a sleeve/laminate it.
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. There is no editable version in this product.
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom
Be the first to reply