Are you looking for a small group activity to review CVC words ? Need hands-on literacy center to practice blending and building Sight Words? Planning December’s Literacy Centers? Have LINKING CHAINS ? Look no further!
- 1 “I can” poster (With picture examples of directions)
- Short A, E, I, O, U picture cards
- 28 Short A words
- 20 Short E words
- 32 Short I words
- 24 Short O words
- 28 Short U words
- Building Mat (Roof)
- Letter Cards to build the CVC words (Light Cards)
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction – This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time!
- Literacy Center – Have students pull a card out and build the CVC word with linking chains. This is a perfect independent center!
Directions for use:
Print the cards and Mats on cardstock for extra durability. I would recommend laminating the cards so you can use them again and again. Then hole punch the cards where the dots are. That easy!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. To access to the editable version you will need PowerPoint. PowerPoint viewer will not work in the editable version.
Hope you find this resource useful! =)
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom