Are you looking for a small group activity to review CVC words ? Need hands-on literacy center to practice blending and building CVC words? Need something to practice isolating phonemes and changing sounds? Planning October’s Literacy Centers? Have LINKING CHAINS ? Look no further!
- 1 “I can” poster (With picture examples of directions)
- Short A, E, I, O, U picture cards
- 35 Short A words
- 20 Short E words
- 43 Short I words
- 30 Short O words
- 34 Short U words
- Building Mat (pumpkin patch wagon)
- Letter Cards to build the CVC words (pumpkins)
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction – This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time!
- Literacy Center – Have students pull a card out and build the CVC word with linking chains. This is a perfect independent center!
Directions for use:
Print the cards and Mats on cardstock for extra durability. I would recommend laminating the cards so you can use them again and again. Then hole punch the cards where the dots are.
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. There is NO EDITABLE file included in this download.
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom