Are you planning a Dentist Office for Dental Health? Need print and go prep posters, labels, or props? Then look no further!
Why Use Dramatic Play areas?
Dramatic play teaches self-regulation. This helps students to control their impulses, work with others and make plans. Dramatic play allows students to have an opportunity to work through emotions by exploring their feelings and thoughts. It encourages kids to work through conflict resolutions and disagreements. Dramatic play isn’t just for Prek! This set includes MANY literacy and math skills! Students will be writing receipts, counting money, telling time, and identifying numbers by waiting in line. In addition, students will be seeing functional print and this will increase their vocabulary.
What is included?
- Example Set Up Pictures
- Suggested Purchases
- Parent Notes (Note home and extension letter activity)
- I Can posters (For every place in the center to give kids ideas of what they can do)
- Welcome to the Dental Office (Poster and 2 page poster)
- Open/Close posters (Dentist Office)
- Posters Label areas (Janitor’s closet, waiting room, reception desk, x ray room, exam room)
- Dentist is out will return poster
- Tooth Diagram/ Teeth Labeling
- Exam Room 1 Sign/ Exam Room 2 Sign
- Direction Posters (Reception Desk & X ray steps)
- How to Brush your Teeth (Labels and 10 step cards)
- Dentist Office hours Poster
- Receptionist Desk labels
- Phone messages recording sheet
- Appointment book label (plus recording sheets) color and b/w
- Prescription pad label
- New Patient Files/Forms (Label and recording sheet)
- Computer for appointments label
- Exam and Treatment Recording sheet
- Sign In Sheet
- Welcome Signs (1 page poster and 2 page poster size)
- Role Necklaces (big and small size)
- Meet the Staff Labels
- Pay Here Label
- Money/ credit card/ check/ Insurance Card
- Prices Posters (2 posters prices from $1-10)
- Waiting Room poster
- Dentist Receipts (half sheet and full sheet with check marks)
- Check out Station (Now serving, floor number labels 1-10)
- Dentist hats
- Uniform/shirt (Use these templates to iron on shirts)
- Banner (Dentist Office)
- X rays (With Diagnosis and Treatment labeled)
- Front view and side view
- Healthy Teeth
- Broken Tooth
- Chipped Tooth
- Impacted teeth
- Spaces between teeth
- decayed tooth
- Labels (Tools needed for dentist office plus so much more!)
- X-ray Camera (x ray printable sized perfect for the camera)
- I can posters (For each area in the Dramatic Play)
- Brush Teeth Mats (Students can make plaque with dry erase markers then clean with a toothbrush)
- Foot Sort (Labels – Healthy/Not Healthy, Always Food/Sometimes Food, Food/Snack, and TONS of food to sort!
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. There is NO editable version included in this set.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom