Are you looking to review Numbers 0-10? Tired of pencil and paper worksheets? Don’t have time to print, laminate, and cut out task cards? Looking for a quick low prep math center? Look no further!
- Link to Boom Card Set
- Direction Cards with audio!
- Numbers 0-10 (Drag the block to make the number)
** Please note due to Boom restrictions I can’t make this self correcting! The drag and drop feature will allow anything to be put in the “drop section” and marked as correct. Since there is a limitation on how many pieces can be counted correct I couldn’t make this work any other way. If you are working with the child 1 on 1 this would be a cute review!
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction – This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time as a quick review!
- Whole Group – Perfect for quick review of a certain skill.
- Literacy Center – Have students use a device (Ipads/tablets/desktop/laptops/interactive whiteboard or TV) to review skills.
Directions for use:
- Click the link embedded in this resource
- Make an account on Boom Learning (Or log in if you already have an account)
- Assign this deck of cards to your students
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Three things needed:
3. An account on Boom Learning (link will lead directly to the website)
Hope you find this resource useful! =)
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom