Are you looking to review Rhyming words? Tired of pencil and paper worksheets? Don’t have time to print, laminate, and cut out task cards? Looking for a quick low prep literacy center that gives you instant data? Look no further!
- Link to Boom Card Set
- Direction Cards with audio!
- 30 Rhyming Cards (Click two of the three pictures to find the rhyme)
- ALL pictures come with an icon that identifies the picture and reads it to the students.
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction – This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time as a quick review!
- Whole Group – Perfect for quick review of a certain skill.
- Literacy Center – Have students use a device (Ipads/tablets/desktop/laptops/interactive whiteboard or TV) to review skills.
Directions for use:
- Click the link embedded in this resource
- Make an account on Boom Learning (Or log in if you already have an account)
- Assign this deck of cards to your students
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Three things needed:
3. An account on Boom Learning (link will lead directly to the website)
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom