Are you looking for a classroom management tool to teach students to stay in their seat or area? Are you reading “How Do Dinosaurs Go To School”? Looking for a FUN activity for back to school? Take a look at this!
- Dinosaur Letter (I read the book. Then during lunch I have the dinosaur leave us a note. I put the eggs on their chairs when they return)
- : Dinosaur Eggs (plain egg)
- : Dinosaur Egg (cracked)
- : Dinosaur Egg (in grass)
- : Design your egg (blank version) – Have students create their own egg. Or have them learn about types of dinosaurs and their eggs. Then design an egg that resembles that dinosaur’s egg!
- – Type names or add pictures on the eggs! Either type student names on the egg OR have students name their egg!
How to use this?
- After learning about dinosaurs, have students “hatch” eggs. Place the printed egg on their seats. Have students sit on the eggs during the week. Then the day before OR the day of…. Change the egg to the cracked egg. Then the morning off or while kids are at specials add a treat or mini dino toy!
- If you are working on keeping kids in their seat or area? Read How Do Dinosaurs Go To School, then have students try to “hatch” their egg and they will receive a treat! (Mini Dinosaur toys, Dinosaur crackers, Dinosaur fruit snacks, etc) I purchased this and the kids LOVED it!
Directions for use:
Print the design you would like. (Use editable version to put names if you want). Then laminate the eggs and then attach to the chair.
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need PowerPoint to be able to edit and view the “editable version” of this document. PowerPoint viewer will not work! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom