These hand signals are an effective tool for your classroom management! These allow your classroom to run smooth for the whole year with minimal interruptions!
- Hand Signal Label
- Editable Hand Signal Posters (Only posters are editable!)
This set includes:
- Posters (Color & Black and white)
- Student Reader (Color & Black and white) Full size pages that get folded and stapled into mini books.
- Teacher Book (full size color pages) I printed, laminated, and bound the pages into a book using my binding machine. Then I used this as my Read Aloud and modeled the hand signals)
- Anchor Chart (I printed the pages. I placed the header “Hand Signals” and the hand signal pieces onto the Anchor Chart with glue. I made two rows of 4.Then I laminated the anchor chart paper. Next, I took the pieces (pictures of the examples) and laminated them and added velcro. I put the velco on the anchor chart. As I read and modeled the hand signals, we completed the Anchor Chart together as a class. Since I laminated them and used velcro it was pre-prepped and can be used over and over again for years!
If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com
Don’t forget to leave FEEDBACK. I appreciate ALL feedback and always to keep improving!