Are you looking to improve your classroom culture? Do you have a classroom greeter? Build the relationships with your students every morning with these greeting cards!
- Title Posters (Many options – morning greetings, good morning, good afternoon, and good bye)
- Option 1: 178 Circle Cards
- Option 2: 178 Rectangle Cards
- Editable Version – Can’t find the one you want. Make it! By using my editable version.
Theme: Aqua Polka Dots
How to use this?
- Start your day off right! Post these greeting signs near or on your door and use them to welcome your students. Students can point to which greeting they would like as they enter the classroom! For your students who have sensory processing or during cold and flu season use the MANY options with no touching!
Directions for use:
Print the posters on cardstock for extra durability . I would recommend laminating them. Then post them on the door or beside the door.
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. My premade cards are NOT editable!
You will need PowerPoint to be able to edit the “editable version” of this document. PowerPoint viewer will not work! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom