Are you teaching about fire drills in the classroom? They can be scary for young kids! This packet will help ease their little minds by prepping them for what is to come and what they can expect. Use the pocket chart cards for a hands-on lesson. Use the cute teacher book to read the social story. Then review with the student booklets for them to read and color!
This is perfect for PreK, Preschool, Kindergarten, your ELL and special education students!
- Intro/Example/Directions (Pg 1-6)
- Pocket Chart Cards: (Pg 7-20) Review the routines by placing the cards in order. Print these 2 to a page to make them smaller for cards to put on rings for students.
- Teacher Booklet: (Pg 21-62) (In full color) At the beginning of the year, I read this book to the kids. It is a kid friendly social story that rhymes! It tells the students what is expected, what it sounds and looks like. There are male and female teacher options included!
- Student Booklet: (Pg 63-79) (In Black and White): This booklet is half sheets. Print them front to back. Then staple them together to make mini booklets that they can color. Then take home to share with parents. It is in a kid friendly sentences using sight words “I can.”
- Copyright Pages (Pg 80-83)
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe or Adobe Viewer to open these posters. They are secured and flattened. There is no editable version included.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom