Are you planning for fire safety theme? Need something FUN for October? Are you Looking for something you can USE ALL MONTH? Need print and go prep posters, labels, or props to make the perfect dramatic play? Then look no further!
Why Use Dramatic Play areas?
Dramatic play teaches self-regulation. This helps students to control their impulses, work with others and make plans. Dramatic play allows students to have an opportunity to work through emotions by exploring their feelings and thoughts. It encourages kids to work through conflict resolutions and disagreements. Dramatic play isn’t just for Prek! This set includes MANY literacy and math skills! Students will be writing receipts, counting money, telling time, and identifying numbers by waiting in line. In addition, students will be seeing functional print and this will increase their vocabulary.
What is included?
- Link to Blog (more pictures)
- Link to Dramatic Play Facebook group
- Suggested Purchases
- Parent Notes (Note home)
- Extend the Learning Printable
- Open/ Closed Posters
- Fire Station Hour Posters
- Fire Chief’s Office (walkie talkies/emergency report/firefighter of the month/day)
- Storage Closet
- Welcome Signs (Poster and 2 page poster)
- Fire Safety Book Sign
- Dressing Room Poster/ Gear Checklist poster
- Workout room poster
- Dorm Room Poster (TV/Window printable)
- Kitchen Poster
- Eating Area Poster
- Lobby Area Poster (Tour Schedule booklet)
- Dispatch Area Poster (phone printables, Operator report booklet, and phone book that is editable to add your student pictures!
- Dial 911 poster
- Fire Truck Garage Poster (Fire rescue map, reserved parking poster)
- Training Center Poster
- Forest Fire Poster
- Car Crash Poster
- Injured Poster
- Animal Rescue Poster
- House Fire Poster (Fire escape plan map, fire alarm, smoke, get out first then call 911 poster, if there is fire on you.. poster, Do you see smoke? crawl, Check the door)
- Phone messages (recording sheet and Book Cover)
- Gas Station Poster
- Labels (firefighter tools and much more!)
- Role Necklaces (big and small size)
- Banner (“Fire Station” “Rescue Mission”)
- Reserved Parking Poster (Park the delivery truck)
- Meet the Staff Labels
- Uniform/shirt (Use these templates to iron on shirts or laminate attach with pin)label, pocket, and hats)
- I can posters (For each area in the Dramatic Play)
- Fire Truck (license plate, head lights, steering wheel, siren, label) Attach to shopping cart to make a car
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. There is NO editable version included in this set.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom