Are you in need of way to engage your students in building CVC words or identifying word families? Are you planning a Flower Shop play unit? Dramatic Play is a great way to get students learning while having fun!
CVC words (flowers with letters – green for beginning sound, yellow middle sound, and red for ending sound)
- 2 I can Posters (Examples for student’s to follow how to play)
- 6 Short A CVC words (cab, dad, wag, ham, van, map)
- 6 Short E CVC words (web, bed, leg, hem, hen, wet)
- 6 Short I CVC words (bib, lid, pig, rim, win, lip)
- 6 Short O CVC words (rob, nod, dog, cop, pot, fox)
- 6 Short U CVC words (tub, rug, gum, sun, cup, cut)
Word Families (2 pictures on leaves)
- 5 Short A (-ag, -am, -an, -ap, -at)
- 5 Shot E (-eb, -ed, -eg, -en, -et)
- 5 Short I (-ib, -ig, -in, -ip, -it)
- 5 Short O (-ob, -od, -og, -op, -ot)
- 5 Short U (-ub, -ug, -um, -un, -ut)
- Plant/ Leaf Template (color and B/W with velcro spot)
- 2 Leaves per word family
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. There is no editable version included.
Don’t forget to write feedback. You get FREE money to spend on Teacher’s Pay Teachers!!
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom