Are you looking for a small group activity to review Digraphs ( ch, ph, sh, th, wh digraphs) ? Need a hands-on literacy center to practice digraphs? Planning Halloween/ October Centers? Look no further!
- 33 “I can” posters (With picture examples of directions)
- 5 Poems (Read the digraphs and identify the digraphs)
- Spider Digraph Cards (Just the word)
- Spider Digraph Cards (word and picture)
- Spider Web Digraph Cards (Picture no words)
- Spider Digraph Cards (word missing digraph with picture clue)
- All Digraph cards are in color & black and white!
- 5 Recording Sheets
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction – This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time!
- Whole Group – Chant the poem and have students pick out a digraph. Then have the students make the sound of the digraph. This would be perfect for a quick review during morning meeting or end of the day!
- Literacy Center – Have students pull the cards out and put the digraph cards in a pocket chart. Then have students complete the recording sheets.
Directions for use:
Print the cards and poem on cardstock for extra durability . I would recommend laminating the cards so you can use them again and again. It works well to keep them in a baggies.
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. There is no editable version in this product.
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom