Looking for a Literacy Center to review phonemes and blending CVC, CVCC, CCVC, or words with digraphs, blends and diphthongs? Need hands-on literacy center to practice isolating beginning, middle, and ending sounds?
What is included?
- Titles & Examples (Pg 1-6)
- Blending Mats (Pg 7-86) [COLOR OPTION ONLY]
- Generic (no theme) pg 8-11
- Outdoor background (Pg 12-21)
- In your house (pg 22-30)
- Classroom or school (31-56)
- leprechaun traps/catching leprechaun (pg 57-86)
- Letter cards/Digraphs/Blends/diphthongs (Black Letters and Red vowel & Blue consonants) Pg 87-111
- th, sh, wh, ch, bl, cl, fl, gl, pl, sl, br, cr, dr, fr, gr, pr, tr, wr, st, sw, sm, sn, sp, qu, sc, sk, gn, kn, wr, mb, ar, er, ir, or, ur, ee, ea, ai, al, au, aw, ay, ng, oa, ow, ei, ie, oe, gh, ue, ui, ew, oo, oi, oy, ck, tch, dge, ll, ss, nd, nk, nt, mp, ft, ct, pt, lt, lk, ld, lf, lm, rm, rn, rp, rt, rl, rd, rf, rk, mb, ct, ft, ld, and blank slide.
- Character Popsicle Sticks (cut/glue to Popsicle stick) Tooth Fairy Color and Black & White Pg 112- (Boy with net, girl with net, variety of leprechauns, boy and girl with magnifying glasses, searching for footprints, kids, and dancers doing the jig! (pg 111-131)
- TOU and Copyright Pg 132-135
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. There is NO editable version.
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom