Looking for something fun the week of St. Patrick’s Day? This has everything you need to plan a FUN and ENGAGING lesson with your kids.
- Direction Page (What to plan on what day)
- Materials List
- How to Make Leprechaun Rocks (with pictures)
- 2 recording sheets (1 draw and 1 draw and write)
- Lucky’s Magic Potion Label
- 2 Student Booklets (Small and black/white) The booklets are the same as the teacher booklets just half size and in black and white. Students can color and take home the booklet.
- 2 Teacher Books (Full color) I laminated them and used my binding machine to put the pages together!
- ** TIP: I run the student booklets front to back and use the staple version on the copier. Then cut the books in half and stable those set of books!
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. This is NOT editable!
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback. You get FREE money to spend on Teacher’s Pay Teachers!!
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom