Celebrate New Years in your classroom with these printable decodable books. These decodable readers are the perfect appropriate text for younger students. This booklet is geared for K-1st students. It includes sight words in addition to vocabulary words related to New Years.
- Intro/Example/Directions (Pg 1-4)
- Decodable Reader (Pg 5-22) No dots
- Decodable Reader (Pg 23-40) Dots under words for tracking
- Title Page (Write their name)
- : Date, dress up, hats, balloon, party, sing, confetti, noise, cake, fireworks, awake, goals, clock, countdown, 2020, New Year
- : it, is, look, with, me, at, the, make, let’s, are, you, I, can, like, will, a, we, where, up, do
- Copyright Pages (Pg 41-44)
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe or Adobe Viewer to open these booklets. They are secured and flattened. There is no editable version included.
Don’t forget to write feedback. You get FREE money to spend on Teacher’s Pay Teachers!!
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom