Are you looking for an adorable craft and writing that pairs with the book No David or David Goes to School? Are you looking for something to promote positive behavior in your classroom while reviewing expected behaviors the first 2 weeks of school?
This is perfect for PreK, Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st grade, your ELL and special education students with these visual pictures!
- Intro/Example/Directions (Pg 1-5)
- Letter Literacy Center (Pg 6-29) Capital and lowercase letter cards, writing recording sheets (tracing letters) and 4 I Can posters
- David Craft and Writing: (Pg 30-36) Traceable writing sheet (I can make good choices at school), 2 writing lines, 3 writing lines, David head craft (multiple difficulty levels)
- Anchor Chart and Behavior Cards: (Pg 37-62) (In full color) All the pieces to make the anchor chart (cut and glue). 60 positive behavior cards and 72 negative behavior cards. (Back to school behaviors, bathroom etiquette, lunch etiquette, hallway, classroom expectations)
- Copyright Pages (Pg 63-66)
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe or Adobe Viewer to open these posters. They are secured and flattened. There is no editable version included.
Don’t forget to write feedback.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom
Be the first to reply