Are you looking for a small group activity to review nonstandard measurement? Need hands-on math center to practice measuring using objects like cubes, paperclips, or counting bears? Have a bug or insect theme in your classroom? Looking for an easy low prep math center? Look no further!
Center 1 – Nonstandard Measurement
- 2 “I can” posters (With picture examples of directions)
- 44 How high did I fly/jump cards
- 3 Recording Sheet (draw the bug they measurement and color in the block/clips/ or bears)
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction – This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time!
- Whole Group – Perfect for quick review nonstandard measurement.
- Literacy Center – Students use variety of objects to measure how high the bug flew and record them on the recording sheets.
Directions for use:
Print the cards, and I can posters on cardstock for extra durability . I would recommend laminating the cards so you can use them again and again.
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. There is no editable version in this product.
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback. You get FREE money to spend on Teacher’s Pay Teachers!!
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom