Are you looking for a whole group review game OR Reading/Math center that will be predictable each month? Want a center that is easily differentiated for all your learners? Are you reading “Pigeon Has to Go to School” during back to school? Are you looking for a fun and engaging activity to pair with that book? Look no further!
Print, laminate, and cut out the cards and poem. Add the cards to the pocket chart and hide the hidden picture.
Play whole group with your students asking them to identify the card and turn it over trying to reveal hidden picture.
Place cards in a center and have a student be the “teacher role” revealing the cards and the students guessing to find the picture!
Check out my FB page to see ideas and pictures! https://www.facebook.com/Carolynscreativeclassroom/
- Cover and Examples (Pg 1-5)
- Poem Word Cards (Pg 6-13)
- Hidden Pigeon Cards (Pg 14-15)
- Task Box Labels (pg 16-19) These are PERFECT size to fit the Michael’s picture bins.
- Capital Letters (pg 20-25) Use these cards for letter sounds as well!
- Lowercase Letters (pg 26-31)
- Numbers (pg 32-49) Numbers 1-100 included
- Colors (pg 50-52) 12 colors included
- 2D Shapes (pg 53-55) 12 2d shapes included
- Sight Words (pg 56-73) 100 Fry sight words.
- Copyright Pages (pg 74-77)
If you would like something added feel free to email me!
Please note: You will need Adobe to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. To open the editable version you will need PowerPoint!
Don’t forget to write feedback.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom
Be the first to reply