Are you looking for a small group activity to review CVC words? Need hands-on literacy center to practice building CVC words? Have a Christmas or Polar Express theme in your classroom? Look no further!
- Suggested Materials (Playdoh, Playdoh Stampers, Magnetic letters)
- Cover & Examples (Pg 1-6)
- CVC Mats (Pg 7-19) Includes different colored mugs and winter version.
- Marshmallow letters (Pg 20-22)
- CVC Cards – These are in ALL COLOR and no black and white version is included. (Pg 23-55)
- Word Families: -ab, -ax, -ad, -ag, -am, -an, -ap, -ar, -at, -eb, -ed, -eg, -em, -en, -et, -ib, -id, -ig, -im, -in, -ip, -it, -ix, -ob, -od, -og, -om, -op, -ot, -ub, -ud, -ug, -um, -un, -up, -us, -ut, -ux
- Recording Sheets (Pg 56-58)
- Copyright Pages (Pg 59-62)
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction – This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time!
- Whole Group – Perfect for quick review of CVC words.
- Literacy Center – Have students use manipulatives to build the words and write the letters using EXPO markers.
Directions for use:
Print the CVC word Mats on cardstock for extra durability. I would recommend laminating the marshmallow letter cards so you can use them again and again.
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. There is no editable version in this product.
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback. You get FREE money to spend on Teacher’s Pay Teachers!!
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom