Are you looking for a small group activity to review rhyming words ? Need hands-on literacy center to practice rhyming? Have a Dental Health theme in your classroom? Looking for a quick low prep sensory bin? Look no further!
- 40 Dental Health Rhyming matches (3 pieces for each match)
- Each Match included: toothpaste, toothbrush, and tooth with clipart
- All puzzle cards are in color. (No black and white included)
- 1 Recording Sheets (Students write the rhyming matches they made.)
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction – This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time!
- Whole Group – Have students pick out a card. Then have the students match the cards that rhyme. Perfect for quick review during Morning Meeting!
- Literacy Center – Have students pull the cards out and put the matches in a pocket chart or sensory bin. Then complete the recording sheet.
Directions for use:
Print the cards and I can posters on cardstock for extra durability . I would recommend laminating the cards so you can use them again and again. It works well to keep them in a baggies.
*** Tip – Add stickers to the back of the cards to make it self correcting!
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. There is no editable version in this product.
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback. You get FREE money to spend on Teacher’s Pay Teachers!!
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom