Are you in need of way to engage your learners in writing and a way to get your students moving while learning? Then Write the Room is great tool to get students to write and students have fun at the same time!
Place the cards around the room (word cards or sentence cards or both). I choose to put up both sets and then I can differentiate to meet all learners in my classroom. I like to use clips to hold them in place. After placing word/sentence cards around the classroom, students will walk around with a clipboard and recording sheet. Students write the words/sentences they find on your chosen recording sheet.
- 12 color write the room word cards (Primary & D’nealian font)
- 12 black and white write the room word cards
- 12 color write the room sentences
- 12 black and white write the room sentences
- Multiple level recording sheet options! (Primary & D’nealian font)
This is my September / Apples and Johnny Appleseed set. If you are looking for other themes, please check out my store!
Don’t forget to write feedback. You get FREE money to spend on Teacher’s Pay Teachers!!
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom