Are you looking for a small group activity to review letters? Need a fine motor literacy center to practice letters? Have a bug theme in your classroom? Look no further!
- Suggested Materials (Fine Motor Materials)
- 4 “I can” posters (With picture examples of directions)
- 4 Recording Sheets (Color version you can laminate and use dry erase markers)
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction – This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time!
- Literacy Center – Have students use tweezers to pull out the spiders. Then record their letters using the recording sheets included.
Directions for use:
Purchase the tweezers, white painters pen, yarn, container, and spider toys. Thread the yarn through the suggested container to make the spider web. (I thread the web through all corners and down the middle. Then I weaved the inside tied knots to make it look like a real web.) Using the white painters pen write on the spiders alphabet letters. Add the spiders and have students use tweezers to grab the spiders.
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. There is no editable version in this product.
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom