This resource includes:
-1 Game board (2 different versions)
– 10 Math Sorts
1. Comparing Numbers (greater than, less than, equal to)
2. Counting Cards
3. Shapes (You can make this into 3 games – 2D shape sort, 3D shape sort, or combine and do 2D and 3D sort)
4. Place Value – Underlined number and name if it is in the ones, tens, or hundreds place.
5. Tally Marks – Counting 1-10
6. Addition – Sums to 10
7. Subtraction – Difference 0-10
8. Even and Odd – Numbers 0-10 and identify whether the number is even or odd
9. Ten Frames (2 sets #1-10, #11-20 for teen numbers)
10. Number Bonds – Finding Sums of the number bond
– Examples of how to use the sort with different materials
ANY questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, please leave me feedback! It also gives me great insight on my resources to better meet your needs!
Thank you so much for stopping by!