This resource includes:
-1 Game board (2 different versions)
– 10 Math Sorts
1. Comparing Numbers (greater than, less than, equal to)
2. Counting Cards
3. Shapes (You can make this into 3 games – 2D shape sort, 3D shape sort, or combine and do 2D and 3D sort)
4. Place Value – Underlined number and name if it is in the ones, tens, or hundreds place.
5. Tally Marks – Counting 1-10
6. Addition – Sums to 10
7. Subtraction – Difference 0-10
8. Even and Odd – Numbers 0-10 and identify whether the number is even or odd
9. Ten Frames (2 sets #1-10, #11-20 for teen numbers)
10. Number Bonds – Finding Sums of the number bond
– Examples of how to use the sort with different materials
ANY questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
As always, please leave me feedback! It also gives me great insight on my resources to better meet your needs!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Be the first to reply