Are you looking for a small group activity to review nouns and verbs ? Need a hands-on literacy center that is self correcting and review nouns and verbs? Planning Thanksgiving/ November Centers? Look no further!
- 14 “I can” posters (With picture examples of directions)
- 2 Poems/ Chants
- 50 Turkey Noun Verb (Thanksgiving Dinner Theme)
- 64 Turkey Noun Verb (Pilgrims/Native Americans)
- 140 Turkey Noun Verb (Nonseasonal Pictures)
- 6 Recording Sheets
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction – This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time!
- Whole Group – Chant the poem and have students pick out a a card. Then have the students decided whether it is a noun or verb based on the picture. This would be perfect for a quick review during morning meeting or end of the day!
- Literacy Center – Have students pull the cards out and clip their answer using clothespin. Then have students complete the recording sheets. (To make this self-correcting add stickers to the back of the cards!)
Directions for use:
Print the cards and poem on cardstock for extra durability. I would recommend laminating the cards so you can use them again and again. It works well to keep them in a baggies or crayon boxes.
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. You need PowerPoint to utilize the editable document.
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org