Are you looking for a small group activity to review sight words ? Need hands-on literacy center to practice Dolch sight words? Planning January’s Literacy Centers? Have a Winter theme ? Look no further!
- 2 “I can” posters (With picture examples of directions)
- 2 Sight Word Mats
- Dolch Sight Words (Pre-Primer, Primer, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, and 3rd Grade)
- Snow letters (to build the sight words)
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction – This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time!
- Whole Group – Have students pick out a sight word. Then have the students chant out the sight word and build the word. Perfect for quick review during Morning Meeting!
- Literacy Center – Have students pull a card out and build the sight word. Students read the words and complete the literacy center.
Directions for use:
Print the cards and Mats on cardstock for extra durability . I would recommend laminating the cards so you can use them again and again. It works well to keep them in a baggies.
You can also use velcro to help keep the pieces from getting lost as well!
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. This is NOT editable! However, you can purchase an editable version in my store!
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom