Are you looking for a fun and engaging way to work on fine motor, vocabulary, and writing? Looking for a low prep literacy center or morning tub? Look no further!
A great addition to your unit on winter this January or February!
How to use this?
Print the cards and mats. Laminate the sheets. Then add playdoh and dry erase markers!
Students will build the gingerbread themed words with playdough then use a dry erase marker to trace the vocabulary word! Perfect for prek and kinder.
- I Can Build a… cards – Half sheet size [two to a page]
- Winter Clothes – boot, ear muff, glove, hat, jacket, mitten, scarf, snowsuit, snow pants, sweater)
- Winter – snowball, snow fort, igloo, hot chocolate, snow plow, icicle, shovel)
- Winter Games – ice skate, curling broom, hockey skate, curling stone, luge, ski, sled, snow shoe, skies, tube, bobsled, snowmobile, snowboard
- Snowflakes – 9 different designs
- Winter animals – penguin, arctic fox, bear, reindeer, moose, seal, snowy owl, arctic hare, polar bear)
- Parts of Snowman – arm, head, body, hat, scarf, snowman, button, carrot, eye, mouth, mitten, ear muffs, hat, snowman head
- I Can Build a… Mats – Full sheet size [1 page]
- Ice Fishing
- Winter Woodland animals
- Arctic Animals
- Snowball Fight
- Ski Lodge
- Figure Skating
- Ice Skating
- Snow fort
- Ice Hockey
- Building Snowman
- Hot Cocoa stand
- Comes in full color & black and white option
If you need something added, just e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
How do I open this?
Please note: This is NOT editable. You will need Adobe to open the PDF file. All images and fonts are flattened and secured.
Don’t forget to write feedback. Your feedback helps me with creating quality products!
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom