Are you looking for an assessment for your word family unit? Get data fast and send home tests to parents!
- Keep it organized: Binder Covers, 1 and 2 inch binder labels, Short A, E, I, O, U sheets to sort the tests.
- Word Family Assessment (by word families)
- Practice Sheet (By word families)
- Post Tests (1 short a, 1 short e, 1 short i, short u, short o and 1 mixed a,e,i,o,u) 6 post test included
- Word Family Tests (Mixture of 2 word families on a page) 9 tests included
- Word Families Included: -AB, -AD, -AG, -AM, -AN, -AP, -AT, -ED, -EN, -ET, -ID, -IG, -IN, -IP, -IT, -OB, -OG, -OP, -OT, -UB, -UG, -UN, -UT
How to use this?
- TEST 1:1 – Pull students during reading groups to assess each child. These tests can be used for grades, data for data binders, making MTSS/reading groups, etc
Directions for use:
Print the cover and insert it in the binder. I would recommend printing the tests and putting them in sleeves for easy access. You can copy the sheets and send them home so parents can work on reading with their child.
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. There is no editable version in this product.
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback. You get FREE money to spend on Teacher’s Pay Teachers!!
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom