Are you looking for something FUN for the 100th day? Look no further!
- Link to Boom Card Set
- Direction Cards with audio!
- 100 Chart Missing Numbers (drag 4 numbers on each slide into the 100 chart)
How to use this?
- Independent – Have students use their Ipad or laptop to complete this Boom Card set!
- Literacy Center – Have students use a device (Ipads/tablets/desktop/laptops/interactive whiteboard or TV) to review skills.
Directions for use:
- Click the link embedded in this resource
- Make an account on Boom Learning (Or log in if you already have an account)
- Assign this deck of cards to your students
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Three things needed:
3. An account on Boom Learning (link will lead directly to the website)
USING BOOM LEARNING:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options, you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Hope you find this resource useful! =)
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom