Are you looking for a small group activity to review 2d Shapes? Need hands-on math center to practice shapes? Have a bug or insect theme in your classroom? Looking for an easy low prep math center? Look no further!
- Suggested Materials (Sensory Bin Materials)
- 3 “I can” posters (With picture examples of directions)
- 14 Beehives
- Bee Shapes (square, triangle, circle, diamond, heart, hexagon, octagon, oval, pentagon, rectangle, rhombus, star, trapezoid)
- 1 Recording Sheet (Cut and Glue matching shapes)
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction – This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time!
- Whole Group – Perfect for quick review and assessment of 2d shapes.
- Literacy Center – Have students match the shapes. They can also use pocket charts to make matches and then record on their recording sheets.
Directions for use:
Print the shape cards and I can posters on cardstock for extra durability . I would recommend laminating the cards so you can use them again and again.
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. There is no editable version in this product.
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom