Are you looking for a small group activity to review 2d Shapes? Need hands-on math center to practice shapes? Looking for a Thanksgiving Math Center? Look no further!
- Suggested Materials (Sensory Bin Materials)
- 5 “I can” posters (With picture examples of directions)
- 13 Cornucopias (Shapes)
- Turkey Shapes (square, triangle, circle, diamond, heart, hexagon, octagon, oval, pentagon, rectangle, rhombus, trapezoid)
- Clip Cards: 24 cards ( 12 Turkeys and 12 Pumpkin Pies) – 12 shapes are included. 2 per page.
- 1 Recording Sheet (1. Cut and Glue matching shapes 2. Draw the shape, draw real life shape, and write the name of the shape 3. Write the name of the shape on the lines that match the picture)
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction – This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time!
- Whole Group – Perfect for quick review and assessment of 2d shapes.
- Literacy Center – Have students match the shapes. They can also use pocket charts to make matches and then record on their recording sheets.
Directions for use:
Print the shape cards and I can posters on cardstock for extra durability . I would recommend laminating the cards so you can use them again and again.
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. There is no editable version in this product.
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom