Are you teaching about using the bathroom in the classroom?
This packet will help demonstrate the proper bathroom hygiene like hand washing, bathroom expectations like cleaning up and keeping feet on the floor and much more! Use the pocket chart cards for a hands-on lesson and then post the bathroom routine cards in the bathroom by the toilet for students to use as a reference. Use the cute teacher book to read the social story. Then review with the student booklets for them to read and color!
This is perfect for PreK, Preschool, Kindergarten, your ELL and special education students!
- Intro/Example/Directions (Pg 1-6)
- Pocket Chart Cards: (Pg 7-20) Review the routines by placing the cards in order. Print these 2 to a page to make them smaller for cards to put on rings for students.
- Teacher Booklet: (Pg 21-58) (In full color) At the beginning of the year, I read this book to the kids. It is a kid friendly social story that rhymes! It tells the students what is expected, what it sounds and looks like. There are male and female teacher options included!
- Student Booklet: (Pg 60-69) (In Black and White): This booklet is half sheets. Print them front to back. Then staple them together to make mini booklets that they can color. Then take home to share with parents. It is in a kid friendly sentences using sight words “I can.”
- Copyright Pages (Pg 70-73)
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe or Adobe Viewer to open these posters. They are secured and flattened. There is no editable version included.
Don’t forget to write feedback.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom