Are you looking for a way to review CVC, CVCe, Sight words, phoneme letter sounds, or alphabet in literacy centers? Want a hands-on game to keep students engaged? Or looking for Small Group Instruction? Review skills whole group? Have “Hot Potato” game? These game cards are PERFECT!
There are MANY ways you can use these cards!
- Small group instruction – Isolate Phonemes, beginning/middle/ending sounds. Add pom poms to make it more fun!
- Use it as a recording sheet – Laminate cards and use dry erase marker to spell words. Then erase with a tissue or rag.
- You can print them 2x and play a matching game.
- You can display them in pocket chart and have students draw a picture to match the word in literacy center.
- These cards would fit perfect in a Sensory Bin! Use red, green, and yellow pom poms! Or even beans that look like potatoes!
- In addition, you can pair them up with 2 games that are on Amazon (linked in the resource)! Find the Hot Potato Game on Amazon!
This is my Hot Potato Game. If you are looking for a different theme or set of games, please check out my TPT store! <3 I have trains, bees, worms, chalk, you name it! Can’t find a certain game? E-mail me!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org . Need a special order? Check my FB page and write a post under “personal requests.”
Don’t forget to leave FEEDBACK. I appreciate ALL feedback and always to keep improving!
Thank you for looking!
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom