Are you looking for a small group activity to review letters, CVC words, word families, and sight words ? Have a Dental Health theme in your classroom? Looking for a quick low prep literacy center? Look no further!
- Cover and Examples (Pg 1-6)
- Alphabet Mats (Pg 7-27) Includes Capital and Lowercase letter matching
- Sight Words (Pg 28-40) 96 Fry Sight Words
- Word Families (Pg 41-68) Erase to reveal CVC pictures and then trace the CVC word that matches the picture. (Word Families included:-AB, AD, AG, AM, AN, AP, AT, ED, EG, EN, ET, ID, IG, IN, IP, IT, OB, OD, OG, OP, OT, UB, UD, UG, UM, UN, UP, US, UT)
- Blank Templates (Pg 69-72)
- Copyright Pages (pg 73-76)
- Editable Version – You can type ANY words you want. You can add pictures if you want too!
How to use this?
- Literacy Center – Students work in pairs. One student will use a dry erase marker to cover up all of the [letters/CVC pictures/sight words] and then hand it to their partner. The student will erase the “cavities” their partner drew and then trace [letter/cvc/sight words]. Then switch cards and repeat.
Directions for use:
Print the mats and laminate them. Add dry erase markers and toothbrushes (find at the dollar store).
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. You will need PowerPoint to use the editable version. Powerpoint viewer will not work!
Having a hard time editing the editable version? Please contact me and I can walk you through it. Not sure about something? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom