Are you looking for a cute craftivity for Mother’s Day? Want it to be personalized with the ability to add student pictures? Print it in FULL color or black and white! This craft is perfect for moms, mommies, grandmas, aunts, or someone else important in their lives! This activity is geared for PreK-1st and comes with multiple templates!
- Directions (Duplicate pages, add pictures, and change pictures)
- : Color Version
- : Black and White Version
- : Plant Tags (Grow plants and want to add tags!)
- – Add student pictures to the flowers
- Planter (2 options) – Poem and poem with lines for student names, 2 stems with leaves, flower outlines (3 options in variety of colors), hand-print outline.
- – MOM, GRANDMA, AUNT, and blank (special person)
How to use this?
- Print in color and have students assemble the pieces.
- Print and copy the black and white sheets. Then have students color the flowers and assemble.
Directions for use:
Print the design you would like. (Use editable version to add student pictures). Optional: Use school laminater to laminate to send home to parents.
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need PowerPoint to be able to edit and view the “editable version” of this document. PowerPoint viewer will not work! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom