Are you looking for a small group activity to review sight words ? Need hands-on literacy center to practice sight words? Want an editable version to use certain words? Look no further!
- 6 “I can” posters (With picture examples of directions)
- 1 Poem
- Dolch Sight Words (Pre-Primer, Primer, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, and 3rd Grade)
- Fry Sight Words (98 words)
- All Owl cards are in & !
- EDITABLE VERSION included!
- 5 Recording Sheets
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction – This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time!
- Whole Group – Chant the poem and have students pick out a sight word. Then have the students chant out the sight word. Perfect for quick review during Morning Meeting!
- Literacy Center – Have students pull a turkey card out and put the card in a pocket chart. Students read the words and complete the literacy center.
Directions for use:
Print the cards and poem on cardstock for extra durability . I would recommend laminating the cards so you can use them again and again. It works well to keep them in a baggies.
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. To open and edit the editable version you must have PowerPoint software. PowerPoint viewer will not work!
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom