Are you looking for a small group activity to review blends ( r blends, s blends, and l blends) ? Need a hands-on literacy center to practice blends? Look no further!
- 15 “I can” posters (With picture examples of directions)
- 3 Poems (Read the blend and identify the blend)
- Zombie Blend Cards (Just the word)
- Zombie Blend Cards (word and picture)
- Zombie Blend Cards (Word with blend blank with lines and picture)
- All Blend cards are in color & black and white!
- 4 Recording Sheets
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction – This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time!
- Whole Group – Chant the poem and have students pick out a blend. Then have the students make the sound of the blend. Perfect for quick review during Morning Meeting!
- Literacy Center – Have students pull the cards out and put the blend cards in a pocket chart. Then have students complete the recording sheets.
Directions for use:
Print the cards and poem on cardstock for extra durability . I would recommend laminating the cards so you can use them again and again. It works well to keep them in a baggies.
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. There is no editable version in this product.
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don’t forget to write feedback.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom