Do your students need individual supplies due to Covid? Looking for an easy way to keep the supplies organized during flexible seating? Download this freebie to replace nameplates at their desks.
This is the 1st grade version.
Use the font that best works for you. You can use D’nealian, Primary, or lined font.
- 2 set of name tags:
- Reading: Name, Alphabet/letter sounds, Digraphs ch,sh, th, wh, and colors.
- Math: 1-20 number-line, coins, shapes, and 120 chart.
- Names are editable. You can use any font you would like.
- Sizes: This set fits a standard plastic pencil boxes found at stores! You can also change the sizing in the printing settings to fit 3 ring binder zipper pencil pouches!
- You can attach these by laminating them and using hot glue, velcro, or tape.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Need a special order? Message me on Facebook or email me!
Thank you for visiting my store!
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom