Looking for an editable template to make the PERFECT end of the year keepsake for your students and parents? Then look no further!
How to Use:
** Don’t forget to click “ENABLE EDITING” button before you can begin!
1. Choose your template and duplicate x students. (See below how to do it)
2. Click the white box (edit picture) on the slide of your chose.
3. A pop -up will appear.
4. Choose your picture from your computer.
How to Duplicate the Slide?
Only using 1 template but want to repeat it for your whole class?
1. Right click the slide you want to duplicate. It’s the left column (shows all the slides)
2. On the pop-up menu, click “duplicate slide”
3. Then go to the top of the PowerPoint, You will see a save button, then undo button, then the 3rd one is “REPEAT”.
4. Click the REPEAT button times how many students you have.
How to Prep:
Just edit the slides for your students. Then print, cut, and laminate!
Each poster will print on 8.5 x 11 inch paper. However, you can print these smaller in your printer settings. You can print 2 to a page.
Need a special order or have a question, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Thank you for looking and I hope you enjoy this product.
Thank you for looking!
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom