Are you planning for Spring and teaching about plans? Looking for a Garden Shop or Plant Nursery Dramatic Play? Need print and go prep posters, labels, or props to make the perfect dramatic play? Then look no further!
Why Use Dramatic Play areas?
Dramatic play teaches self-regulation. This helps students to control their impulses, work with others and make plans. Dramatic play allows students to have an opportunity to work through emotions by exploring their feelings and thoughts. It encourages kids to work through conflict resolutions and disagreements. Dramatic play isn’t just for Prek! This set includes MANY literacy and math skills! Students will be writing receipts, counting money, telling time, and identifying numbers by waiting in line. In addition, students will be seeing functional print and this will increase their vocabulary.
What is included?
- Link to Blog (more pictures)
- Link to Dramatic Play Facebook group
- Suggested Purchases
- Parent Notes (Note home and extension letter activity)
- I Can posters (For every place in the center to give kids ideas of what they can do)
- Welcome to the Plant Shop (Poster and 2 page poster)
- Open/Close posters (Plant Shop and Plant Nursery)
- Posters Label areas (Janitor’s closet, Customer Service, Checkout Lane, Germination Station, Dressing Room, Planting Books)
- Plant Shop and Plant Nursery hours Poster (Plus a blank one)
- Parts of a plant poster
- Plant Report sheets
- Phone messages recording sheet
- Welcome Signs (1 page poster and 2 page poster size)
- Seed Packet labels
- Seeds printable
- Garden Plant printable
- Plant Name Labels (planting/identifying the plants) Blank version included
- Labels (Garden Tool Labels plus much more!)
- Bin Labels (mulch, plant food, and soil)
- Role Necklaces (big and small size)
- Meet the Staff Labels
- Pay Here Label
- Money/ credit card/ check/ gift card
- Prices Poster and Price tags $1-10
- Sale poster
- Receipts (half sheet and full sheet with check marks)
- Check out Station (floor number labels 1-20)
- Uniform/shirt (Use these templates to iron on shirts)
- Banner (Plant Shop and Plant Nursery)
- I can posters (For each area in the Dramatic Play)
- STEM Challenge (Design a garden and design a yard)
- Microscope slides of seeds (20 different seeds)
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. There is NO editable version included in this set.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom