Are you looking for a small group activity to review spelling of your students names? Need hands-on literacy center to practice names? Have a bug or insect theme in your classroom? Looking for an editable center to type your students names in? Look no further!
- Direction Pages (Duplicate pages, change the pictures, crop the pictures, how to add pictures, how to print pages smaller, and my information if you need help editing)
- 1 “I can” poster (With picture examples of directions)
- Head and body pieces. (No black and white included)
- Colors (red, orange, yellow, light green, green, blue, purple, and pink)
- Editable – You can add text to the body and heads. You can change the color and font style. You can also add student pictures to the heads!
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction – This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time!
- Whole Group – Perfect for quick review name building. You can read The Hungry Caterpillar and use these.
- Literacy Center – Have students build student names. They can also use pocket charts to build names.
Directions for use:
Print the bug parts and I can posters on cardstock for extra durability . I would recommend laminating the cards so you can use them again and again.
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need PowerPoint to open this resource They are secured and flattened. You can only add text and pictures on top of caterpillars.
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Carolyn’s Creative Classroom